Canet Estate, situated at the central part of Costa Rica, is known for its raisin honey processing technique used on Caturra and Catuai coffee beans. Through the honey fermentation and washed processing technique, it has produced the famous Musician Series, and named them as “Beethoven”, “Bach”, “Chopin” and “Mozart” respectively.
The altitude at which the beans are grown is between 1700 to 1950 metres, hence they are SHB-grade high altitude strictly hard beans. Each of them is full of sweet fruity fragrance, with the aroma of wine and tea. Every sip of the coffee brings one back to the luxury and rigour of the Baroque period.
This definitely makes one marvel at the intricacies of coffee tasting, which is as complex as wine tasting.
This Musician Series comprises “Beethoven”, “Bach”, “Chopin”, “Mozart”, and “COE (Chocolate Symphony)” which are all from Costa Rica. A single sip of the coffee is like indulging in a piece from a romantic symphony.
The package contains:
- Chopin: Delicate rose scent, Muskmelon tones, Slight creaminess and honeydew sweetness
- Mozart: Its sweetness and scent of berries will amaze you! Its sweetness, viscosity and thickness are well balanced, with a similar sweetness to that of dried bananas.
- Bach: Sweet and vibrant variety of fruits - burst of flavors of Strawberry, Apple, Lemon, Grapes, Tangerine. Unforgettable taste of honey and toffee candy. A mellow texture similar to silky smooth butter, an aftertaste as lasting as that of top-grade Indian Darjeeling Black Tea.
- Costa Rica Special Blend of C.O.E Specialty Coffee Series: Refreshing citrusy tanginess, rich milk and caramel sweetness, matching aroma of assam black tea, resulting in a complex and layered taste
- Beethoven: Green grapes, vanilla, strawberry, muskmelon, tangerine fragrance, pomegranate tanginess, clean, smooth texture, sweetness of dried bananas (sold out)
Remark: Due to limited availability of certain coffee, if the item is out of stock, we will replace it with another coffee of similar roast level and taste. We apologies for any inconvenience caused.